This super stylish Pembrokeshire holiday cottage is the result of clever architectural renovation of a former bungalow. Set in its own grounds, The Lodge enjoys a south facing position, offering wonderful countryside views from the large floor to ceiling windows which flood the cottage with sunlight from all angles.
Sociable, open plan living space, three stunning ensuite bedrooms with sparkling shower rooms and a modern country style will really satisfy discerning guests looking for something different – a dream escape!
Whether it is being tucked up in front of the sumptuous log fire in the winter or enjoying a warm summer evening barbecue on the private terrace with friends and family, this restful, luxurious, chic retreat really is the perfect base from which to explore Pembrokeshire.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with French doors to large south facing terrace with furniture
- Full Sky HD TV
- Finnish sauna with shower room, toilet and basin
- Utility room/entrance porch
- Ground floor twin bedroom with ensuite (waterfall shower, toilet and basin) – small private terrace
- 2 bedrooms upstairs:
– master superking bedroom with ensuite (waterfall shower, toilet and basin) leading to freestanding bath and private balcony
– superking bedroom with ensuite (waterfall shower, toilet and basin)
- Private lawned garden and driveway – parking for 2 cars
Select your arrival day on the calendar below to start your booking. You’ll be taken to our booking provider SuperControl to finalise your booking.
Cottage plan & location
The Lodge at East Jordeston is a detached property set away from our other cottages, in it’s own spacious lawned and landscaped grounds. It has private parking on it’s own driveway with ramped easy access to the cottage. There is one step to enter, but once inside, the open plan ground floor is spacious and offers a twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and toilet – perfect for those who need space to get around or find difficulty with stairs.
We’re not running any special offers for this cottage at the moment, however, we may have some offers on our Offers page (click ‘Offers’ in the menu to view). If you’d like to be kept up to date by email please join our mailing list via the button in the footer.