Award winning Pembrokeshire cottages
East Jordeston with it’s award winning Pembrokeshire cottages has been our family home for over 40 years. Designed with architectural flair and sitting comfortably in mature landscaped grounds, our 9 luxury holiday cottages sleeping from 2 to 8 guests offer a ‘country chic,’ contemporary style with a Scandinavian influence.
Set in beautiful, peaceful countryside, our stylish cottages have open plan living spaces, top quality furnishing and fittings and unique interesting features which contribute to an atmosphere of comfort, peace and relaxation.
Most of the cottages have log burners and all have underfloor heating and airy, chalet style bedrooms with boarded walls painted in calming colours. Five cottages offer the luxury of their own private Finnish saunas, some have delightful sunrooms and all have private terraces with panoramic views over the rolling countryside.
A, wonderful country cottage retreat, perfect for a family holiday, a celebration for a group of friends, or a romantic short break, our cottages will ensure comfort and relaxation from the moment you arrive.
Take a look around……
Friday arrival cottages
Saturday arrival cottages
Premium quality included
The following facilities and services are all-inclusive with the rental price:
- Fully fitted kitchen with quality appliances by Miele, Neff and Bosch – electric cooker, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Full central heating – underfloor heating under tiled floors downstairs, radiators upstairs
- Logburner in lounge (apart from Tyddyn & Dolmenyn)
- Power and fuel
- WiFi internet access
- HDTV with ‘Freesat’ and DVD player
- Comfortable generous sized beds made up for your arrival (duvets and blankets)
- Sumptuous white towels (1 bath and 1 hand towel per guest)
- Cot/high chair when required
- Hair dryer
- Consumables – washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, surface cleaner, washing up cloth, tea towel, bin liners, hand wash, shampoo and body wash
- No smoking
- Sorry no pets